T6 or T6.1?

Worth it if it saves you £50 quid a month. You may have caught them at the end of a quarter where they needed to move units to hit targets, and sold at close to cost price in order to hit their numbers set by VW

Reactions: MrT
Looks like it’s just more grille area to help with the heat from all the regens :)

Thats the same pic thats been floating around for a while, apparently thats the mule with a hybrid engine in it for testing but one thing you can bet your arse it isnt is the facelift T6

My van is coming in sept and was confirmed recently as a my19. When I ordered I spec’d it with comfort dash but I can not find that option now. Really hope it comes as I had ordered with nothing missing. When I last spoke to the dealer he said it will come as ordered but I don’t know how much of that was just salesman’s talk

My van is coming in sept and was confirmed recently as a my19. When I ordered I spec’d it with comfort dash but I can not find that option now. Really hope it comes as I had ordered with nothing missing. When I last spoke to the dealer he said it will come as ordered but I don’t know how much of that was just salesman’s talk
Do you know your build date? Mine is due September with a build date of 13/08. My dealer does not know of any changes.

I was told the same build date. Fiscal week 33. Hopefully all is ok and I’m worrying over nothing

I personally like the newest old rather than the oldest new. They need to bed down a bit.....

D.

Last edited:
Hope this is not how the my19 will look. Will be rather annoyed as that’s not what it looked like when I ordered it

I personally can't see them offering that slotted bumper, its awful.

It must just be for testing and hopefully thats all.

I'd be handing the keys back if id ordered a new van and that showed up.

Saying that though, all the other VWs, like the Arthriteon, are getting bigger in the grille dept so that’s probably the design direction they’re heading in.

Just had a live chat with customer services about my order and asked about design changes for my19. He said

All of the Transporter T6 panel vans ordered as of the 20th June, will be model year 2019.
The changes that have been made have been subtle alterations to options and pricing, as well as some engine option changes.
There hasn't been and cosmetic alterations to either the T6 Transporter panel van or Kombi variation.

Phew!!

I can confirm this, I ordered my Kombi Edition 2 weeks ago and the only things that have changed from before are the gloss black mirrors are now white and the comfort dash is no longer and option on the edition ( gutted) as its one thing I wanted .

I can confirm this, I ordered my Kombi Edition 2 weeks ago and the only things that have changed from before are the gloss black mirrors are now white and the comfort dash is no longer and option on the edition ( gutted) as its one thing I wanted .
It's not standard on the Edition? I thought that was above the Highline in spec?

Bummer. Wonder if they're working on tooling for a redesigned dash for next year if there's a facelift coming. Or just penny-pinching cos us minority RHD users aren't worth it.

Back