T6 or T6.1?

@Richie L hope you’re well

VW did ALL that could to help: EFF ALL

I was finally forced to admit defeat and back step to a T6, which has been my trusty stead and loyal servant

Was recently at a vw dealership looking at some wheels and saw a guy with a T6.1 complaining about the same issues, in particular the MIB3 constantly crashing, the dealership were telling him it was something he must have done, and then spotted me and tried so hard to divert my steps away from the guy, I couldn’t resist and relayed to him most of the above, he said it was like I was narrating his own vehicle issues,

Was not long before it was intimated that I wasn’t welcome there

So In Reply to your question mate, sadly not but only because they actually don’t know how to help still!!!!!!!

@Richie L hope you’re well

VW did ALL that could to help: EFF ALL

I was finally forced to admit defeat and back step to a T6, which has been my trusty stead and loyal servant

Was recently at a vw dealership looking at some wheels and saw a guy with a T6.1 complaining about the same issues, in particular the MIB3 constantly crashing, the dealership were telling him it was something he must have done, and then spotted me and tried so hard to divert my steps away from the guy, I couldn’t resist and relayed to him most of the above, he said it was like I was narrating his own vehicle issues,

Was not long before it was intimated that I wasn’t welcome there

So In Reply to your question mate, sadly not but only because they actually don’t know how to help still!!!!!!!
That’s disappointing, but I’m glad you let the other guy know it’s not just him having issues.

I really like the look of the sleek 10” screen. It’s unbelievable that they can’t get this issue fixed.

Reading other posts, this seems to be a
come problem With the larger screen.

At some point I hope it’s resolved. I have a kombi on order that has the 8” Discover media screen and as I understand it, they both run off the MiB3 head unit.

I wouldn’t mind going after market, but it’s the look that puts me off. The floating touch screen looks like an add on, a real after thought.

From what I’ve read, the Joying SatNav with 10” touch screen is superb.

The long arm of the marketing team. Just be pleased you are helping VW make millions out of those logo's in advertising revenue as they are planted front and centre so you have to use them. :D:D

I’m waiting for the new multivann, by all accounts it’s all been sorted, time will tell

Back