5827 miles - still in use private vehicle
First registered 24/12/19 to dealership
Bought by us in June 2020
Acapulco Blue

Detachable tow bar with VW loom
Wind deflectors
Rear bumper protector, still in box

Captains seats in front
2/1 rear bench seat in rear. (All seats have had waterproof covers on since new)
Davenport 17in alloy wheels
Heated front and rear screens
Auto lights and wipers
Cruise control
Start/stop
Electric windows
Air conditioning
Mats

Full VW service history. One full service left, transferable to new owner.
Still under warranty
2 x remote folding keys

It's in really good condition. It came with very minor scratches to the rear quarter, which the dealership then buffed but otherwise excellent. It's had one warranty issue, which was a leaky window. No warning light issues at all.

£34,500 ono no vat

Happy to discuss value but Liverpool VW have offered us a really good trade-in price. Mileage is low (we live in Wales & were locked down lots) but we've looked after the egr and dpf mainly by buying an VW Up! (recommended) for short journeys. Selling as kombi was towing a caravan, now sold. Going back to a campervan, arriving in early March (will part-ex if not sold.)

IMG_20220209_154758.jpg

IMG_20220209_154723.jpg

IMG_20220209_154735.jpg

IMG_20220209_154826.jpg

IMG_20220209_155039.jpg

IMG_20220209_155006.jpg

Ha, that's grass reflecting in the last pic. It does need a bit more cleaning, I have the attention span of a gnat. :cool:

Took the seat covers off for pics. Totally recommend Turtle Covers, Wrexham. Really good & easy to put on & off.

IMG_20220211_144141.jpg

IMG_20220211_144018.jpg

IMG_20220224_160027.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped the price a touch, drop me a line if interested. My lord & master is moaning at me to get it sold, so probably going to put it on Motorway on Monday. Their estimate is 36k.

IMG_20220217_141822.jpg

@Linoleum Bonypart

I don't actually disagree but the part-ex is actually more than 31k...and the dealership said to try to sell it privately, as it's a few weeks until the new van comes.

As I said in the first post, happy to discuss offers but there is a floor as well as a ceiling.

I used Motorway to sell my Golf GTE...very smooth process and would use them again.
Good to hear that. They annoyed me a bit by being a tad pedantic when I tried to upload car pics for a neighbour but I might well give them a go next week. Got a 2 or 3 weeks until the new van comes, no collection date fixed as yet, just an estimate.

Honestly can't believe it's not sold !! Have you tried the Autotrader vast audience, sold both my previous T6's quickly and for asking price.....

Thanks. :)

Yep, I probably should, that or ebay. I don't think it's advertised widely enough. I wanted it to go to someone who'll appreciate it as it's a really good van and just right for conversion, towing or as a base for mods. There was a van just like it at the local Van Centre when I was looking around at Christmas on at way more (think 39k?), albeit with warranty (and sidebars) but actually at one year that's not much longer than what's left on this one. I'm really lucky to have picked up a cancelled order on a new van from a random phonecall to Liverpool or I'd have kept this one much longer.

Might put this up on Motorway, anyone had any experience of them?
Selling my Audi Q5 with them now. Good comms but make sure you have everything done prior to putting it on sale through them as their quote is only valid for 5 days. The app is good with lots of images required.

Selling my Audi Q5 with them now. Good comms but make sure you have everything done prior to putting it on sale through them as their quote is only valid for 5 days. The app is good with lots of images required.
Sold also pending paperwork and payment. Took them 5 hours to sell it and I made a decent profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back