Sold 2018 Trendline day-van with Pod. £26,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeked

Van For Sale
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Quick sell of my van due to personal circumstances need it go asap. ( This van cost me 33k to build- including van) Only the electrical system cost me £4k. £26500 No Offers. Please text/WhatsApp me on 07412733313

VAN: 2018 Trend Line - Reflex Silver(102hp 5speed Diesel) 59.000Miles
No money were spared on this build.

Bed and Chairs("Captain seats LTD" custom upholstery - Front single arm rest captain seats and rear 3/4 Gas Operated automated Rock And Roll M1 certified bed with seat belts) Passenger captain seat with Rusty Lee swivel base.

Alloys Devonports with like new Continental Tires

Diesel Heater - Planer 2000W diesel heater with Digital Thermostat

Floor- Altro with 12mm waterproof floor

Lowered H&R suspension 40mm lowered

Side Windows( Driver seat sliding window, passenger window not opening)

Insulation+ Carpet+Soundproof and trims

Sharp 12v Smart 1080p HD TV with freview - 24 inch

Battery 150A Lithium Lifepo4 with Jarocell Bluetooth BMS

Electrical: Lights(remote operated front LED lights), Cables, plugs, fuses..

Renogy DC to DC MPPT charger(battery charging from Alternator+Solar)- Is charging Leisure battery from Alternator and Solar- When leisure battery is full is charging main battery from solar.

CFX27 Compresor Dometic Fridge/Freezer - very low consumption- can do a week with solar panels disconnected.

Furniture VanGear- Sink and gas fob (3 litter Campingas Gas Bottle) USB and two cigarette lighter plugs.

Roof Rack Thule + side bars

Fiamma F35 awning plus roof rack mounts

Solar panels 400w, cables, fittings - Semi flexible slim panels

Automatic Lights,Gps dash cam, Windows Courtains, LED bulbs, Rear Spoiler, Cabin Kids bed, brand new never used Chimical Toilet, Lithium Battery Shower.

VW factory extras- AC, Automatic folding mirrors, Cruise control, Bluetooth Head unit with all the gimmicks, parking sensors, brake assist, start-stop, euro6.... etc.

Manufacturer Warranty till April 2021 plus 3 months pandemic warranty extension from VW.

I can send more pictures on request, the Van drives perfectly with no issues, has some small marks due to age but nothing serious.

Price reduced to £26500 due to change in personal circumstances !!!

BARGAIN!!!!

IMG_20200921_183922.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

5ec8e4e2ec542_1.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

IMG_20200907_113822.jpg

IMG_20200921_184039.jpg

Lovely van...somebody is getting a bargain at that price. Hope you sell it OK

Very similar van to mine......if I were to sell mine I would be asking a lot more!!
That is a bargain. GLWS

This was for sale nearly 2 years ago and he's not logged into the forum for over a year. Doubt this van is available anymore but yeah, I bet it would sell for more now if the mileage isn't silly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back