Sold 2018 T30 SWB 150PS Highline Camper. £29k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milestone

VIP Member
Hi all - Reluctant sale, but with a baby on the way it must be done!

VW Transporter T6 Highline Camper
44,000 miles
150hp - 6 Speed Manual
Full VW Service History
Conversion by Vanspec in South Wales (where Van is located, but can arrange delivery)

Some of the features:

Highline spec /w Air Conditioning and Rear Parking Sensors
Cruise Control
Bluetooth Hands Free
Carpeted and Insulated
Fiamma Awning
Kiravans Swivel Front Bench
Rusty Lee Rock n Roll bed in Golf GTI fabric
Sargent EC160 Power Supply
Dometic Fridge
Rear Barn Doors
Built in hook-up point
2 x 240v sockets
2 x USB sockets
Ceiling spot lights
LED light shelf
2 x Side windows (1 x opening window)
Table and Fitted Table Rail
Various storage cupboards/draw

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg

IMG_7971.jpg

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7973.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7981.jpg

IMG_7982.jpg

IMG_7983.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

Last edited:
Hi - congrats on your baby news!

I would say that the van is perhaps the most versatile baby-friendly machine going in how it can carry all sorts of baby stuff around.
Congratulations!

Definitely+1 on what @JOG said. In fact the main reason we purchased the van is because we needed a larger family vehicle (was a great excuse as I've always wanted one anyway). I cant express enough how great they are for a family vehicle even if you never really use it for sleeping in.

It's all true, but unfortunately my partner doesn't feel comfortable driving the van + a change of job has led me to have another vehicle through work. The crazy thing is I could see us getting another van in the future as we've really loved having it! Just not the right fit for now : (

I had the same problem with the wife frightened to drive our old T4 years ago , I even drew out the footprint of the van vs the car and the van was the same ?

Price seems very reasonable for todays market! Might be worth adding the mileage to the advert to save people asking

Price seems very reasonable for todays market! Might be worth adding the mileage to the advert to save people asking
Good spot! Updated.

Talking to people in the trade it seems like the market is stalling a bit at the moment. I've seen older vans with more mileage up for silly prices which I guess is scaring buyers off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back