Sold 2017 T30 SWB 204PS DSG Caravelle Exec. £33k

Status
Not open for further replies.

r8ger

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For sale my 2017 vw caravelle 2.0 Tdi 204 bhp bi turbo DSG, executive,7 seats. 61,000 miles.
Koni/h&n coil-overs fitted by CRS performance.
Revo engine remap to 240bhp.
Front splitter, cam belt and major service carried out last month costing £1000.
Brand new, never used westfalia detachable swan neck tow bar with single 13 pin electrics,
Brand new drilled and grooved discs and pads fitted less than 2000 miles a go.62k miles, will rise slightly as still in daily use. DSG service at 40k. Oli service every 10k ish.

Genuine reason for sale and gutted to see it go as it’s the best car I’ve ever owned, can be made into a 5 seat combi by removing 2 seats or a van by removing all the seats. Only been used to carry me and the family around.
Can come with 20” bronze staggered Judd alloys or 18” black calibre alloys.

£34500 with the Judd’s,
£33000 with the calibre’s.

Car will be available to view after the 3rd of may. Private plate will be removed before the sale.
More pics will follow once valeted. Any questions please ask.
Located in Teeside

Thanks 15F7F585-2CEE-49BB-94D1-1F0BDDD6F60A.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice van.:thumbsup:

What's the mileage?

Sorry to see you selling up - you must be gutted.
Iam!! We are moving house in a few months so need to free up some cash. Will be back in one next year at some point and just bought a Tiguan so I can still have a VW albeit a mini one. Just spent a fortune on it aswell with the belt, brakes and towbar.

Iam!! We are moving house in a few months so need to free up some cash. Will be back in one next year at some point and just bought a Tiguan so I can still have a VW albeit a mini one. Just spent a fortune on it aswell with the belt, brakes and towbar.
It’s a priority call. Your house will be with you a damned sight longer than a van. You’ll be back in one one your drive soon enough! Congrats on the new home

Would do a deal with a t5/t6 kombi with cash my way. Nothing with mega miles please and ideally 5 seater. Thanks.

Price drop £33500 with the judd’s or £32000 with black 18” calibre’s or sensible offers.

Thanks.

That looks really smart fella - I don't think you can beat a caravelle as a family bus. Unfortunately, I missed out as I didn't discover them until after the kids had grown up and left home, and now I can't justify one! GLWS.

That looks really smart fella - I don't think you can beat a caravelle as a family bus. Unfortunately, I missed out as I didn't discover them until after the kids had grown up and left home, and now I can't justify one! GLWS.
Thanks much appreciated for the comments. It’s been a great vehicle and will have another once funds allow.

Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back