For Sale 2017 T6 KOMBI SWB rear seats & interior fittings

Moodz

VIP Member
T6 Pro
20180111_123021.jpg FOR SALE - T6 SWB SINGLE DOOR KOMBI SEATS / FLOOR / FLOOR MOUNTS / SEAT BELTS / TIE DOWNS

All of the items have just come out of a 2017 T6 SWB H/Line with 4700 miles on the clock, so all "as new" condition.

- Triple rear seat with ISO fixings.
- 4 x floor mounts & fixings
- 6 tie down hoops & all fixings
- Thick Kombi rubber mat [SWB - Single sliding door]
- 2 Rear seat belt cards, belts and all fixings

£1200.00 for the lot. Collection from Newcastle upon Tyne.
Email yanmoodz@gmail.com

for sale1.jpg for sale 3.jpg for sale 4.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry to intrude but I’m after 3x1 rear seats!?

Know where I can find some without being ripped off?

I have 2+1 available which is manageable. I’ve never seen 3 singles.

The three singles are in a shuttle. We’ve converted our kombi to 3 seats in the back

I have 2+1 available which is manageable. I’ve never seen 3 singles.

Have 3 seat bench at the moment was advised by vw that if I didn’t want a new floor mat should go for the 3 single seats as can use existing holes.

Have 3 seat bench at the moment was advised by vw that if I didn’t want a new floor mat should go for the 3 single seats as can use existing holes.

I had 3 X 1 singles, just had them replaced with Caravelle rails. The centre seat fixes on your existing holes, then the fittings for the side seats are ready to be cut out as the template is on the back of the mat.

Colin at Oxford T5 is your best point of contact, and he might still have a nice black leather set that came out of my Kombi!

IMG_0277.JPG

I had 3 X 1 singles, just had them replaced with Caravelle rails. The centre seat fixes on your existing holes, then the fittings for the side seats are ready to be cut out as the template is on the back of the mat.

Colin at Oxford T5 is your best point of contact, and he might still have a nice black leather set that came out of my Kombi!

View attachment 26588

Thanks Montecha, will give them a shout.

Back