For Sale 2017 T30 204PS SWB DSG Highline Camper. £50k

joe_j_barnes

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

I’ve played and toyed with the decision to sell my van and after battling with my inner conscience I’ve decided I want to get a bigger for the family.

Am the second owner since new and the van was bought by me from VW Liverpool at 12,000 miles.

It’s now covered 35,000 miles with a full history and still under extended manufacturer warranty until November this year.

It’s been converted by Status1 in May 2021 and we’ve used it for a whole season last year (few trips booked this year)

The conversion cost me £35k and has as much extras that I could get with upgrades to their standard package.

Internal units are light grey and I’ve had the seats upholstered in grey leather which compliments the interior and its lovely and light inside.

Some of the added upgrades to the standard package below,
- rib sliding bed
- heater hot water - ehu only
- Wi-Fi
- captains swivel seat passenger.
- external BBQ point
- webasto diesel heater
- solar panel
- aero roof bars
- Fiamma awning
- detachable tow bar - completely undetectable when not in use.

I have many many extras that I’d consider with the deal for the right owner, reason for sale is I feel we are starting to outgrow now. I have plans to buy bigger so hoping to convert the money into the next project.

In terms of sale ideally looking towards the end of this summer but willing to talk and discuss if someone fancies earlier.

Lots of pictures at request.

£60,000.

Regards,
Joe.

671C70F8-06E0-4C0E-909B-924A463A7426.jpeg

7B06893D-7A44-4878-93B3-7A61989F8DAF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi it’s up for sale for £60k

£25k base van value - 35k miles full history 204bhp SWB

£35k conversion status one camper conversions with lots of extras

Thx.

Not a great market for selling at the moment. The bubble is bursting. Wait until spring if you can. There will always be someone looking for a great conversion like this. We’ve just sold our 204 dsg 66k fvwsh oryx paint, Nav, kombi, heated seats sunroof etc for 27.5k to a dealer But I found so many private people were more happy to “get into a van” the cheapest way possible then convert at they’re own pace financially and time wise. Many struggling get a loan for 30k. GLWTS lovely looking van, hopefully someone will appreciate the conversion and work involved

Lovely van but too much of a stretch for my budget unfortunately. Good luck with the sale.

Back