Status
Not open for further replies.

StuFish

The time has come to sell our T6 Camper!
Converted in 2017 by Welsh Coast Campers, we bought direct from them so are the only owners since conversion. The van was 1 owner prior to that.
Original van was 105 Startline, currently 49k with full service history, last service at 45k, belt and water pump done at 41k with OE parts.
Receipts for all work carried out and it’s been maintained at Jim King Autotune. Since I’ve had it, I had cruise control retrofitted, detectable Westfalia Towbar ( only used for bike rack) and beautiful flat bottomed leather steering wheel fitted.
I had it remapped to 140bhp by Remap Aberdeen and made massive difference for cruising especially when fully loaded. Just had stunning LED DRL headlights fitted which look awesome over the standard lights.
Fitted with 55mm Cobra springs which have all recently been replaced (covered by lifetime warranty).
The van looks great with grey roof and contrasting trim, 20 inch Calibre alloys, front splitter and side bull bars. Interior is black half leather with red ‘GTI’ check cloth.
Smev 2 burner hob and sink
Waeco CR50 fridge.
Van will come with full years MOT, it was not due until April, but booked in tomorrow.
Included in sale will be,
VW Kampa Travel Pod air beam awning,
Debus sun canopy awning,
2 sets window blinds,
fitted front seat covers
electric hook up cable
Porta Potti (never used!)
loads other camping accessories if required
The van is in great condition overall and has been very well cared for.
Located in Aberdeenshire, any questions please get in touch.

1FB004E1-09A7-4618-ACE5-FB8EECA4B773.jpeg

2DF3E326-D7EA-40E7-8C8E-3DFDC5B8618C.jpeg

97183757-7B17-42C5-90BF-89819867E279.jpeg

BB7ED22F-3DED-4A78-B251-52731C7B6B49.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back