2016 rear seat value?

Martin Playford

I have recently fitted out the back of my sister's T6 with raised floor, shelving etc so now have a rear seat to dispose of. The seat has literally not been sat on so is as new. The fabric is Samora. Does anyone know of anyone who would be interested in the seat, maybe a van converter or the like.

Which seat is it, the triple bench, the 2+1, or the very rare 1+1+1?

Depends on whether you want the hassle of trying to sell it yourself. Yes Colin is an easier option
I sold my rear kombi seat to Colin on 07799 626310.
More info here: Oxford VW T4 T5 caravelle and kombi Conversions and seats sales. - Home Page
However he will freely admit he is a business man and therefore openly tells you that you could sell it privately for more than he'll give you for it. A refreshing amount of honesty when Andythom, Fish and myself were there last week.
I am currently watching some 1+1+1 seats on eBay, and there are brand new versions of all options available, if you want a quick sell bang it on at less than those.

Hi Martin, is the the complete kombi kit, with floor, seatbelt, fixings etc? As above ebay would be your best bet, on a 'no reserve' auction.

Once I know the details I'd happily give you a trade bid

Yes I could perhaps have got more elsewhere, but it was an easy, no hassle transaction and he did the work for me :)

Yes I could perhaps have got more elsewhere, but it was an easy, no hassle transaction and he did the work for me :)
That's the joy of having so many options, you can do what is right for you. Colin gave me a price for what I want to do, so will now look for all the parts singularly and then get him to fit. I just appreciate how open and honest he is, very scarce!

Back