Sold 2015 T28 105PS Camper conversion. £18500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc054

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello everyone
I’ve listed my T6 on ebay item number
For sale is my T6 which I've owned since April 2019 it was a panel van which was a demo then owned by a company,
I have the original sales invoice along with all receipts for the work which has been done.

It has 77k on the clock but will go up as I commute to work with it

It was serviced to the schedule up to me buying it then I had the cambelt and water pump fitted along with a full long life service, since then I've changed the oil and filter myself and had a new clutch and DMass flywheel at the same time all discs and pads were changed for new.
I changed the egr for new but had a fault come up so i had it mapped out this time to prevent any future issues.
No adblue with this model its a T28 5 speed

I started to convert it to a kombi as a hobby,
Im a long time vw owner and enthusiast.
I sound deadened and insulated the interior and had the side windows professionally fitted,all new ply with hidden clips and then carpeted new floor and vinyl.
I then had a change of mind and bought some ex demo units from Doncaster van conversions and a cantilever M1 tested R&R bed which you can see fitted I haven't had the cushions made but have the boards cut and ready.
The electrics have a Renogy dc to dc under the drivers seat with a 110h leisure battery, 240 sockets are wired in to power from under the bonnet, there are 12v and USB fitted all on their own circuits fused under the drivers seat too
There are cables to the charger from the roof where I have a solar panel ready to install which is included and a sun canopy for the awning rail
It needs a fridge and the bed cushions then you're all set for adventures,the sink has never been used

I'm in Doncaster and would like a deposit then balance by bank transfer
Any questions please ask
£18500
Any questions fire away I’ve no idea how to post a link !
Happy New Year

Last edited:
This one?
VW T6 TRANSPORTER SWB HIGHLINE | eBay

I would add Campervan to your description if I were you, might catch some more views. :thumbsup:

GLWTS.
Thank you.

For sale is my T6 which I've owned since April 2019 it was a panel van which was a demo then owned by a company,
I have the original sales invoice along with all receipts for the work which has been done.

It has 77k on the clock but will go up as I commute to work with it

It was serviced to the schedule up to me buying it then I had the cambelt and water pump fitted along with a full long life service, since then I've changed the oil and filter myself and had a new clutch and DMass flywheel at the same time all discs and pads were changed for new.
I changed the egr for new but had a fault come up so i had it mapped out this time to prevent any future issues.
No adblue with this model its a T28 5 speed

I started to convert it to a kombi as a hobby,
Im a long time vw owner and enthusiast.
I sound deadened and insulated the interior and had the side windows professionally fitted,all new ply with hidden clips and then carpeted new floor and vinyl.
I then had a change of mind and bought some ex demo units from Doncaster van conversions and a cantilever M1 tested R&R bed which you can see fitted I haven't had the cushions made but have the boards cut and ready.
The electrics have a Renogy dc to dc under the drivers seat with a 110h leisure battery, 240 sockets are wired in to power from under the bonnet, there are 12v and USB fitted all on their own circuits fused under the drivers seat too
There are cables to the charger from the roof where I have a solar panel ready to install which is included and a sun canopy for the awning rail
It needs a fridge and the bed cushions then you're all set for adventures,the sink has never been used

I'm in Doncaster and would like a deposit then balance by bank transfer
Any questions please ask
£19,350

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CAB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back