Sold 20" Zito 935 silver alloy wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus ex machina

Hello,
I have for sale four 20" Zito 935 alloy wheels, recently removed from my van. Below is a description of each wheel. Please zoom in on photos attached for the best description of the condition. All are rated 860kg and sized 20 X 8 1/2 J. I'm asking £650. Collection is from Tring, Herts. Or you can arrange courier.

Includes wheel nuts and a locking nut for each wheel. See pics.

Includes spigots to fit VW Transporter (T5)

Two wheels are in excellent condition. One has a small scratch. One has evidence of some scuff repairs (probably the F/N/S wheel) but looks ok.

1. Black lion champoint 245/45zR20 103Y
0ne small scratch, overall very good condition.
5mm tread

2. Yokahoma Advan ST
245/45R20 99Y
Some repairs and small scuff on rim.
3mm.tread

3. Black lion champoint 245/45zR20 103Y
No scuffs. Very good condition
5mm tread

4. Yokahoma Advan ST
245/45R20 99Y
No scuffs. Very good condition.
3mm tread

Wheel 1 tread.jpgWheel 1.jpgWheel 2 tread.jpgWheel 2.jpgWheel 3 tread.jpgWheel 3.jpgWheel 4 tread.jpgWheel 4.jpgWheel nuts.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Now at £600.
These are great looking wheels. A new set looks to be costing around £900, (no tyres).

Should you want better pics or close ups just ask.

Unfortunately I had to sell them on eBay to shift them. Didn't get as much as I would have liked either. I suppose the time of year had something to do with it. My new Devonports have upped the MPG by about 4-5 and its a much better ride but they obviously don't look quite as good.

Your username Deus. That's the machine I had XP Deus, excellent bit of kit that's found me buckets of hammered coins :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back