Found 20" Wheels Wanted!! £1500 Burning A Hole In My Pocket

2nd hand ideally. How much you after and where you located?
All wheels have no kerbing ,and in mint condition, apart from one of them I hit a pot hole with one and has been professionally welded just a small hairline crack about 2 cm on inner lip of wheel , so just wanting £500 comes with bolts and spacers , located Penrith Cumbria
Regards Anthony

All wheels have no kerbing ,and in mint condition, apart from one of them I hit a pot hole with one and has been professionally welded just a small hairline crack about 2 cm on inner lip of wheel , so just wanting £500 comes with bolts and spacers , located Penrith Cumbria
Regards Anthony
Ahhh man i'm not a fan of repaired wheels mate sorry. I'm sure they'll go though! Good luck

Budget above:)
Yes I can see that, what I meant was having put all of that to start with would have helped people to identify exactly what it is you are after. Otherwise this wanted thread could go round and round (like the proverbial alloy wheel) with folk posting up, and it not meeting your unpublished requirements.
Do you have a colour or style in mind?
What colour van are you putting them on?
Is there a condition that you will/ won’t accept since you seem to want 2nd hand, but not repaired.

Back