20% VW service plan discount [now closed]

I'm considering going in for a chat about this, although my van hasn't arrived yet. Seems a good deal at first glance.

Just recently picked up my new Van and was thinking about a service plan for 4 years.
On their website though, it says 20% if you buy 2 service plans!
Am I reading that right?

I looked at this the other day, but haven't taken it up yet. Just had a look now and the website seems to have crashed.

One thing to note is that it's interest free to pay monthly too.

bought 4 years plan. thanks guys for the heads up
Did you get the 20% off the 4 year one, as been told the 20% only applies on the 2 year plan?

just spoken with my local Van centre, and yes, the 20% only applies to the 2 year plan. So, £382-80 for two year plan, and £958-80 for the 4 year plan, which includes the first MoT at 3 years.
I was going to do the 4 year one, but might now do the 2 year one.

Last edited:
Are these cost effective rather than taking to a local chap
As mine is new, really want the Vw stamps in the service schedule for warranty purposes, but will certainly be going independent after that
Didn’t think £382 was too bad for the first minor and then full service

As mine is new, really want the Vw stamps in the service schedule for warranty purposes, but will certainly be going independent after that
Didn’t think £382 was too bad for the first minor and then full service

Do we know what the cost would be without the "deal"?

Did you get the 20% off the 4 year one, as been told the 20% only applies on the 2 year plan?

just spoken with my local Van centre, and yes, the 20% only applies to the 2 year plan. So, £382-80 for two year plan, and £958-80 for the 4 year plan, which includes the first MoT at 3 years.
I was going to do the 4 year one, but might now do the 2 year one.
You are right, i am mistaken, you dont get 20% on 4 years. I have requested a refund and will phone them and see if i can buy 2x 2 years. otherwise will get the 2 year plan

Are you signing up yourself, or calling a dealer and them doing it?
I’m in contact with them, but they are saying the system is still down.

Bear in mind it's not a 2 *year* plan it's 2 *services*, which actually makes it better for most

Annoyingly I just purchased this back in October...

There is a wee video showing the benefits of a VW service. When it got to the line about the peace of mind I would enjoy knowing it was qualified VW technicians doing the service, I remembered that the video was probably put together by someone who did "Meeja Studies" at university and still believes that Red Bull actually gives you wings!

Reactions: DXX
Back