20" Vossen CVT 10 / CVT Alloys

PWE

Hi

I have my new Kombi arriving shortly and can't decide on alloys.

Anyone here had Vossen CVT's or CV 10 Alloys fitted to theirs ?

Would love to see them on a van, and wondering if they're load rated for a T32 ? (not a lot of info on Wheelbase)

Thanks

Paul

Hi

I have my new Kombi arriving shortly and can't decide on alloys.

Anyone here had Vossen CVT's or CV 10 Alloys fitted to theirs ?

Would love to see them on a van, and wondering if they're load rated for a T32 ? (not a lot of info on Wheelbase)

Thanks

Paul
Evening Paul, just seen your post , I'm in line to purchase some Vossens this summer when a certain Custom colour re-appears on the scene.

The Vossen website is very informative, if you can get the correct rated wheel of choice "go for it" Vossens have a tendancy to hold their value well and are not a common choice (due to certain factors) :whistle: Vossen Wheels, Forged Monoblock, Multi-piece and Hybrid Forged Wheels Happy hunting.

Thanks buddy,

I have ordered some CV10's, but had to order in silver, to get them in time for the suspension set up week after next..

Thinking I may just get them painted my desired colour once it's al set up :cool:

Thanks buddy,

I have ordered some CV10's, but had to order in silver, to get them in time for the suspension set up week after next..

Thinking I may just get them painted my desired colour once it's al set up :cool:
Out of interest, what colour would you go for ?

I had wanted gloss black, but think the hyper silver may work. (got the revo brakes bei8ng done it Pure grey too so will see how it looks)

Back