20" Sportline’s on a T32

Ziggy

Hi peeps,

After some advice please

I’m looking at putting a set of Raceline Alloys on my T32.

The Alloys I’m looking at are the Super V 20” in Black.

Will these be a straight bolt on or are any mods required?

Also any recommendations on where to get these I’m based in Berkshire.

Thanks very much.

I'm not sure where the best place to get the wheels because I only really use LK Performance, and they don't list your wheels, but just make sure the tyres are rated 103 or higher for the T32.

I would say as they are sold by raceline (customvaz) then the rims will be rated for a correctly , as 99% of his vans are T32. They should be bolt straight on, no mods needed. Always worth asking before you buy as advised above :thumbsup:

Thanks guys so I just need to make sure the Alloys are load rated & make sure the tyres are load & speed rated.
Going to a reputable seller so should be ok.

Very true I’ve found a stockist & will do my homework before committing.
Cheers.
You really do need to double and triple check yourself. As members have found on here before, they have been sold a wheel and tyre combo claiming them to be for a T32, only for us to point out that they are not of the correct rating. For a T32 you’ll need a rim of 860kg minimum and a tyre of 103.
There are unfortunately a lot of companies that when you fill in your van requirements on their website they show you wheels that they claim are load rated, only they are not rated high enough for the T32.
T32 owners really must have their wits around them when it comes to wheels and tyres. There are a lot of posts in the wheels and tyres section of the forum, this is a good place to start doing your research.
The other thing you will need is 5x120 when it comes to speccing your wheel. This means 5 nut pattern and 120 relates to the spacing of the nuts. So if you find a wheel that is 860kg+, 5x120, with a 103 tyre, then you are well on the way. Now just to get the right tyre size - and there is an even bigger minefield!!!!

You really do need to double and triple check yourself. As members have found on here before, they have been sold a wheel and tyre combo claiming them to be for a T32, only for us to point out that they are not of the correct rating. For a T32 you’ll need a rim of 860kg minimum and a tyre of 103.
There are unfortunately a lot of companies that when you fill in your van requirements on their website they show you wheels that they claim are load rated, only they are not rated high enough for the T32.
T32 owners really must have their wits around them when it comes to wheels and tyres. There are a lot of posts in the wheels and tyres section of the forum, this is a good place to start doing your research.
The other thing you will need is 5x120 when it comes to speccing your wheel. This means 5 nut pattern and 120 relates to the spacing of the nuts. So if you find a wheel that is 860kg+, 5x120, with a 103 tyre, then you are well on the way. Now just to get the right tyre size - and there is an even bigger minefield!!!!

Thank you for the information

I’ve been to Customvanzs armed with all the info & have now settled on a set of Raceline Signature Series 2 20” Gloss Black & Polish Chrome.

Thanks again everyone.

They are a lovely looking alloy with a nice dish, any 3/4 shots?

Thank you I will try & get a couple of shots later today

I just couldn’t make up my mind which to go for but when these were mocked up against the van I was sold or they were!

Back