20" Rs6 Wheels

T5SUG

T6 Pro
Are the 20" RS6 wheel a direct fit for a 2016 VW Caravelle without the need for spacers?
Anyone used Bristol Camper Company ?

t5.new.rs6.gunmetal.jpg.resize_1024x1024.jpg
Quantity
£895.00
WELCOME TO THE BRISTOL CAMPER COMPANY, HERE WE STRIVE TO FULFILL THE NEEDS FOR THE CAMPER FRATERNITY.

We have access to 1000s of items both Genuine VW and other leading manufactures, if you cant find what you are looking for, give us a call. 01275 340170.

Set of 4 wheels complete with either 275/40/20 or 255/35/20 tyres Locking bolts,balanced with VW center Cap.

The RS6 20inch Alloy in Gunmetal is a Quality made wheel, featuring 5 triple spokes giving this wheel class and style to compliment your Van.

The load rating of 900kg.

This wheel is specifically designed with the correct offset to fit the VW T6/T5

I have seen these style rims on a T6. They are a standard alloy design on a Q7 as well as other Audi models. I don’t know the exact load rating but having seen them on a T then would expect them to be PCD 5x120. Get the seller to give you all of the figures from the inside of the rim. Post it up and we’ll tell you whether it will work.

I just had a quick google around and all the RS6 i looked at said 5x112 which wouldnt fit, our vans have a pcd of 5x120 ??

Thanks for the input guys, always good to get some advice before spending the cash.
I think I will stick with my original plan and look for a set of sportline alloys.

Back