T66RUB

30DBAD4D-1B9E-42F2-9C17-B671F1C261A2.jpeg Just had my mrs 20 inch old Range Rover wheels (stormer) powder coated ready for summer. Has anyone fitted these to a t6? What will I need to fit these? Spigot rings, spacers, longer bolts? There seams plenty of options on 40/20 tyres or do you go for a 35/20? Any info appreciated thanks

The answer to this one depends on a number of factor.
Firstly what is the pcm of the rims. To fit directly on to the hub of a t6 they need to be 5x120. So on the inner face of that rim will be stamped a figure hopefully the same. If not then you will need to either have the rim redrilles and plugged so that it becomes 5x120 or some form of adaptor.
As to tyre size, that will depend upon load designation of your van. If you have a T32 then no tyre manufacturer makes a 35 profile rubber for a 20” rim that has a load rating index of 103, which is what is required for a T32.

As far as I know the Range Rover wheels are 5x120.
However you will require spigot rings and possibly bolts.
`To know if spacers are required you would have to know the offset.

Had these on my old T5, have a look at my build thread for a picture... That said they went on fine and I used 275/40/20 tyres.

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and have just bought a 2015 vw t6. I also bought some second hand rr alloys.

The wheels have come with almost perfect 255/55/20 tyres but these are clearly too big.

I have bought a conversion kits, which includes nuts, sprigots etc but am struggling to find conclusive guidance on the best tyres to put on the wheels.

I have 5 Kidd, so don't want to ride to be too bumpy but equally don't want arch scrapping.

I was was thinking 255/40/20, does anyone have any strong thoughts for/against this idea?

I have seen suggestions of 275/40/20 but looking at what's on there at the moment, thought these would be too big?

Thank you in advance,

Wes

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and have just bought a 2015 vw t6. I also bought some second hand rr alloys.

The wheels have come with almost perfect 255/55/20 tyres but these are clearly too big.

I have bought a conversion kits, which includes nuts, sprigots etc but am struggling to find conclusive guidance on the best tyres to put on the wheels.

I have 5 Kidd, so don't want to ride to be too bumpy but equally don't want arch scrapping.

I was was thinking 255/40/20, does anyone have any strong thoughts for/against this idea?

I have seen suggestions of 275/40/20 but looking at what's on there at the moment, thought these would be too big?

Thank you in advance,

Wes

Try this site, it's a great guide Will They Fit - Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator

Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone, I have a 2015 T6 Shuttle and have just bought 20inch Range Rover alloys. I have the spacers, srigots and correct bolts. However, I am struggling to get conclusive information on the best tyres to buy. The wheels currently have 255/55/20 tyres, but I have narrowed down to putting either 255/40/20 or 255/35/20.

Does anyone have any strong views for or against the above options?

I am really grateful for your thoughts,

Wes

will they fit with no fouling?
The online check shows them very close to springs and I don’t want any rubbing.

72468AB3-1415-4888-9693-49317B094137.png

7DE9A5EE-8A81-4EC5-B06C-044284CE68FB.png

3DD4B6E7-55E8-4052-8050-FE3EC458E24B.png

Full conversion kit available on Ebay bolts and spigots about £70 when I fitted RR wheels on my old T5.1

Hey,

Im literally clueless in this! I just got myself some black range rover sport alloys 20x9.5 and need to buy tyres for them. what would be best for these?
Plus, I would also love to have the van lowered a little but I am going to using this as a camper so not sure how low to go really and what to use....

I've looked about the forums but I've no idea what I'm looking at haha

Any help would be much appreciated

cheers

Iv have these on mine
Just needed new bolts and some adaptors
Will try and find a link to the ones
It was easy to do tho

5D8F6AC4-87DA-4451-8CF7-56F7DE19C2C8.jpeg

I haven’t noticed it really
Although I’ll probably get a ticket soon
Touch wood
Been trying to work out wether it’s affected mpg tho as it feels like it’s doing less but hard to say

eBay item number

Been trying to work out wether it’s affected mpg tho as it feels like it’s doing less but hard to say
Just fitted some 20's with 275/40 tyres (from 18's on 235/55) and I'm wondering the same. The vans AVG MPG display is deffo telling me I'm doing less but I need to see how much fuel goes in over the next couple of weeks to be sure. I'm pretty sure MPG will go down but just not sure by how much.
Still not fitted that lip you gave me. It's fell down the job list for now. Seems a common phenomena with these vans. :whistle:

Back