Sold 20" Ispiri FFP1 wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I'm in two minds at the moment. I think these wheels gave my van the best look to date, but I just fancy another set of Banded 19's as Summer wheels.
So i'm not desperate to let these go, but will if someone wants them.

Ispiri FFP1 in 20x10 all round ET45 running a set of Accelera 245/40/20

The tyres are about half worn, they have a very extreme stretch, so be aware that the rim of the wheel is pretty exposed. The wheels have no kerbing, but have picked up tiny chips which are pretty unavoidable due to the extreme nature of this style of wheel, but bare in mind that I do a lot of miles. The chips are not obvious and generally the wheels look stunning. Ispiri are not a cheap alloy and a lot of thought and design goes into their wheels and these are no exception. The concave on the FFP1 is extremely deep and very obvious, so they look awesome in the flesh.
Be aware that running 10" all round isn't suitable on Air and anyone maxed out on Solow's will also find they have issues with a 10" front, but as you can see on mine, they are perfectly fine for a very low B14 with the top mount mod, so lower than most people go, with no rubbing.

They come with all the correct bolts in Chrome or Black, plus Spigots, making them ready to bolt on.

Neither the wheels or tyres are rated for a Transporter, so pointless asking that question. This is just a personal choice we take when fitting wheels and tyres, from alloys like mine to Banded steels, all come with the knowledge that they are not strictly legal.

I paid £1250 off another member, plus a round trip to London and back, but I need £1200 back out of these wheels to justify letting them go.
I will of course look at a deal with any banded 19s if there are any around, or banded 17s and 18s or even none banded 18s but not really interested in a deal on any other alloys. Like I said, I'm in two minds at the moment, and it's either more banded 19s or these alloys get sent away for a colour change for purely Summer/Show wheels.

As always, collection from Leicester, or can help with delivery if i'm working in your area, or you are coming the the Forumfest in a couple of weeks.

20200621_105432.jpg

Lush set of wheels. I’d have them off you if that wasn’t a 10 on the front. I’m sure you’ll have no troubles shifting these though.

my van is in this week for its last suspension mod so I’m going to see what the RRs look like. I’m still not convinced I actually like them... I’ll keep you posted.

I'm in two minds at the moment. I think these wheels gave my van the best look to date, but I just fancy another set of Banded 19's as Summer wheels.
So i'm not desperate to let these go, but will if someone wants them.

Ispiri FFP1 in 20x10 all round ET45 running a set of Accelera 245/40/20

The tyres are about half worn, they have a very extreme stretch, so be aware that the rim of the wheel is pretty exposed. The wheels have no kerbing, but have picked up tiny chips which are pretty unavoidable due to the extreme nature of this style of wheel, but bare in mind that I do a lot of miles. The chips are not obvious and generally the wheels look stunning. Ispiri are not a cheap alloy and a lot of thought and design goes into their wheels and these are no exception. The concave on the FFP1 is extremely deep and very obvious, so they look awesome in the flesh.
Be aware that running 10" all round isn't suitable on Air and anyone maxed out on Solow's will also find they have issues with a 10" front, but as you can see on mine, they are perfectly fine for a very low B14 with the top mount mod, so lower than most people go, with no rubbing.

They come with all the correct bolts in Chrome or Black, plus Spigots, making them ready to bolt on.

Neither the wheels or tyres are rated for a Transporter, so pointless asking that question. This is just a personal choice we take when fitting wheels and tyres, from alloys like mine to Banded steels, all come with the knowledge that they are not strictly legal.

I paid £1250 off another member, plus a round trip to London and back, but I need £1200 back out of these wheels to justify letting them go.
I will of course look at a deal with any banded 19s if there are any around, or banded 17s and 18s or even none banded 18s but not really interested in a deal on any other alloys. Like I said, I'm in two minds at the moment, and it's either more banded 19s or these alloys get sent away for a colour change for purely Summer/Show wheels.

As always, collection from Leicester, or can help with delivery if i'm working in your area, or you are coming the the Forumfest in a couple of weeks.

View attachment 82484
WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back