Sold 20” Inovit Wheels & Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregT1989

VIP Member
Good Morning All :)

I have recently purchased a new set of modular rims with tyres for my T6 and will be selling my Inovit 20" Staggered Diamond Cut Alloys with tyres.

I will be getting these alloy wheels refurbished prior to sale as the rear alloys do have some marking and I would want them to be immaculate before sale. I have been given the option this morning by the company refurbing the alloy wheels of a plain black finish or a diamond cut (silver finish) the alloys are currently diamond cut laquered to give them a black look.

These alloy wheels are 11 months old, the front two tyres were changed 2 months ago so are like new and the rear two tyres are being replaced today.

255/35/20 is the tyre profile, the rear alloys are wider than the front but fit the same tyre (slight stretch) to fit in the arch.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them or more images etc can be sent through WhatsApp.

Cost last year was £1200 willing to sell refurbished with the tyres for £800

Thank you :)
Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 10.23.40.png

@GregT1989 I don’t want to be a pain in the arse here and I’m not interested in buying, but what’s the load rating on the tyres?

They’re a lovely looking wheel and I wish you luck with the sale, but you might struggle with those tyres not being load rated for a Transporter. Unless you sell the freshly refurbished wheels with no tyres? GLWS

They’re a lovely looking wheel and I wish you luck with the sale, but you might struggle with those tyres not being load rated for a Transporter. Unless you sell the freshly refurbished wheels with no tyres? GLWS
Thank you and thank you for the advice, I wasn't aware (they were put on by the company who converted the van) they can be sold with or without tyres or the buyer can change them and keep the tyres I don't mind :) and if someone is interested, they can even choose the refurb colour!

It might help your sale if you also add the width, offset and load rating of the wheels. :thumbsup:

Thank you and thank you for the advice, I wasn't aware (they were put on by the company who converted the van) they can be sold with or without tyres or the buyer can change them and keep the tyres I don't mind :) and if someone is interested, they can even choose the refurb colour!
I think they’d look nice in a solid colour…. gloss black or maybe something like anthracite. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't realise there was so much information!

Yeah, it’s a bit of a minefield when it comes to aftermarket wheels, there are so many variables/combinations.
The load rating of the wheels (not the tyres) is of particular importance to T32 owners as a lot of wheels fall under the 860kg requirement. Now that you’ve added the load rating you have widened your market. :cool:

Lovely wheels these. Shame about the tyres but should sell well enough.

Still incredible that convertors are sticking under rated tyres on - a phone call to the converter to fit correct tyres would make them more sellable.

Can you let me know if you would just sell the rims and how much they would be.
Thanks Mark

Just out of curiosity what is the load rating for a transporter?

IMG20210705113227.jpg

Photos of alloys removed, I am happy to get these refurbished to sell as mentioned, or if somebody would like them as they are then that is also an option :)

IMG20210705113232.jpg

IMG20210705113236.jpg

IMG20210705113242.jpg

IMG20210705113250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back