Aux battery under driver seat wiring (LHD)

Haulrich

I need a 2. battery under the driver seat, but I don´t have a diagram.
there is a big red wire12v. where there is 4 small red wires connectet. what are they for?
then I need a turn one wire?

anyone, who can help ?

Thanks

Chris

Following this as I need to install a leisure battery too, have wiring loom under passenger seat to transfer to drivers seat also.

Look for travelvolts He has everything you need and all the advice you need and at the best prices

Here the small ones were for 12v sockets in the rear.

I took the tape off, disconnected the big one, used that for the battery charger, from there direction of the battery, from the battery to a main cut off, after that a fuse box, and on the fuse box I reconnected the small wires (I only had two I believe, they were from the 12v sockets in the rear). So the sockets were immediately on the leisure battery without having to add extra wires.

:oops: As a plucky amateur (soon to be fried slowly by 12v.....), I found it a good basics lesson. Having ordered from Travelvolts, I'll be using the PDF 'How to's' provided online for the detail. The OP sounded like they needed some basics (like me). Thanks for your prompt help with my ordering earlier @travelvolts, looking forward to a homeschooling lockdown project.

I need a 2. battery under the driver seat, but I don´t have a diagram.
there is a big red wire12v. where there is 4 small red wires connectet. what are they for?
then I need a turn one wire?

anyone, who can help ?

Thanks

Chris
It sounds like you have factory prep for an auxiliary battery.
This thread may help:

Back