2+1 or 1+1+1

Doesn’t really show much, smart bed in back and seat fixings in the floor, still doing electrics so no units in yet. Seats all go in line though. On a day when it’s not raining I’ll put the seats in and take some more from the back as well.

08D0C15B-950E-4388-AD36-55A9C8C4731F.jpeg

Hey so im picking up my first T6 2021 Kombi SWBI next week which is very exciting however the only thing I wasnt to happy with is having the bench in the back and not a 2+1 seat config. With that said is there a possiblity of getting 1+1+1 seat replaced for bench? Or can I remove the bench and just have 1x seat on the right hand side behind driver?

Thanks for your help.

Hey so im picking up my first T6 2021 Kombi SWBI next week which is very exciting however the only thing I wasnt to happy with is having the bench in the back and not a 2+1 seat config. With that said is there a possiblity of getting 1+1+1 seat replaced for bench? Or can I remove the bench and just have 1x seat on the right hand side behind driver?

Thanks for your help.
If you want the 1+1+1 configuration you will need extra floor brackets installed. If you just have a three seater bench you probably only have one set of floor brackets installed in the middle of the floor- there are threads on here about the brackets required

If you want the 1+1+1 configuration you will need extra floor brackets installed. If you just have a three seater bench you probably only have one set of floor brackets installed in the middle of the floor- there are threads on here about the brackets required
ah gotcha! Its this something that can be done in the future? If so do you know roughly how much it would cost?

ah gotcha! Its this something that can be done in the future? If so do you know roughly how much it would cost?
I sourced my seats and seat belts off eBay and got Bognor Motors to fit the brackets- drop them an email, I can’t remember what I paid. They have to drop the fuel tank to get access so it’s not a 5 minute job, they give you a certificate so no issues with insurance- it’s really worth doing as it’s much easier taking single seats out and it makes the rear far more flexible

If you just want a single seat, a middle shuttle seat will clip into the floor brackets you already have, albeit would be central and not behind the driver

Back