The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Got a stag do, nephews Birthday, some festival thing and more so a bit tied up.
Have a great time all; I'll try harder for the next meet!

Planning on taking some boats, but is anyone else planning on taking any mountain bikes? Will try and get mine in if anyone else is, but if no one else is, won't bother.

Planning on taking some boats, but is anyone else planning on taking any mountain bikes? Will try and get mine in if anyone else is, but if no one else is, won't bother.
We will be taking our bikes but we are not big cyclists - the most we are likely to do with them is a circuit of the lake and/or shopping/pub trip into Bala. My son we be permanently riding around the site on his though.

Wife and kids are taking theirs might see if i can borrow one to bring as well

Is this a new game.. Drunken cycle "race" , or who can get furthest in a straight (wish) line before falling off? :eek::rofl:

Been and collected a selection of boats, so they are now ready to bring. The big question is whether the van is going to stay clean until next weekend????
IMG_0180.JPG

Back