The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Which model have you got? I've never run mine off of disposable bottles - I keep a couple of disposables that I can run through a Cadac Power Pack just in case but my normal running is via a Camping Gas refillable bottle in the van (and larger propane Patio Gas bottles if using at home) - last ages and we use it a lot.
One of these Cadac Camp Chef HP Portable Gas BBQ | Buy now from gasproducts.co.uk but an older version, if I could convert it to run off a bottle I would

Holy cr*p batman, a week and a half away that is just not enough time!!!! I've got to clean the van (and keep the wife and kids from getting it dirty!), rip off the multi-rail and reseat it with better adhesive. Need to order my screen cover and finish designing it. Need to collect one of the 3 boats we're planning to bring, from the sailing club.
Need to load the van, buy the Hook Norton Ale (the locally made beer that I was gonna bring for you to sample). Put an anti Fish tamper alarm around the van and awning (@Fish and @andythom188 you know what I mean - don't start me giggling again!).
Thinking that the kids may be 'poorly' that day (last day of term they'll only be watching bloody videos anyway) so that I can arrive at a decent time on Friday to pitch in daylight and beat the bank holiday traffic. It'll take around three hours to get across anyway.

Holy cr*p batman, a week and a half away that is just not enough time!!!! I've got to clean the van (and keep the wife and kids from getting it dirty!), rip off the multi-rail and reseat it with better adhesive. Need to order my screen cover and finish designing it. Need to collect one of the 3 boats we're planning to bring, from the sailing club.
Need to load the van, buy the Hook Norton Ale (the locally made beer that I was gonna bring for you to sample). Put an anti Fish tamper alarm around the van and awning (@Fish and @andythom188 you know what I mean - don't start me giggling again!).
Thinking that the kids may be 'poorly' that day (last day of term they'll only be watching bloody videos anyway) so that I can arrive at a decent time on Friday to pitch in daylight and beat the bank holiday traffic. It'll take around three hours to get across anyway.

Dont bring me into this.. keep your feet in and mrs happy..

Human vibrator..

@Pauly, got my tent out today... taking me back a few years.. bit of wet 'n' dry routine on this weekend, me thinks.

$_1.JPG

Maybe T4 but looked and both in stock locally so not a prob
That still a "Movelite" one, just the T4 not T5. Sorry I read your post as if you had gone away from the Outdoor Revolution kit.
As we discussed on the phone yesterday, the T5 is very big!

Back