The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

I'm there from the Thursday through to the Wednesday. Official departure time is 12 noon but they are usually pretty flexible, especially on the bank holidays weekends when the Monday will see a lot more departing than arriving.

Did anybody discuss our 'group' with them or just random bookings ??

Yep, mentioned that I was booking up as part of T6 group, she told me that she had had some contact, and another had already booked.

All booked and deposit paid be coming up Saturday morning due to UB40 concert on Friday, hope you lot don't pinch all the best pitches :D

Be our first time with a 'drive away' awning.. so be interesting..

Be our first time with a 'drive away' awning.. so be interesting..
hi fish, what drive away awning you gone for? I've got the Reimo multi rail for one, but not yet decided which to go for.

We're going to go and have a look at 2 brands we have nailed it down too..
Vango Gilli..(not sure on the new living area direction)
Khyam 380..(like the fact is all colse to van side..)..

Mainly to see the strap/tie down positions etc as well as possible rub areas on Van paintwork..

We're going to go and have a look at 2 brands we have nailed it down too..
Vango Gilli..(not sure on the new living area direction)
Khyam 380..(like the fact is all colse to van side..)..

Mainly to see the strap/tie down positions etc as well as possible rub areas on Van paintwork..
I'm thinking of possibly driving to a place in Leicester on Saturday as they do both vango and kyham. Think I'll drop them a line first just to double check that they have a showroom other wise it'll be pointless. Need to see them up to adjudge whether it will be suitable or not.

I'm thinking of possibly driving to a place in Leicester on Saturday as they do both vango and kyham. Think I'll drop them a line first just to double check that they have a showroom other wise it'll be pointless. Need to see them up to adjudge whether it will be suitable or not.
Which place in Leicester - guessing Winfields nr Swadlincote? If it is, along with most others, they won't have their outdoor displays of tents/awnings set up until around March/April time.

Which place in Leicester - guessing Winfields nr Swadlincote? If it is, along with most others, they won't have their outdoor displays of tents/awnings set up until around March/April time.
No, JR Leisure on the Hinkley Road somewhere. Will give them a call to see what they have up, think I saw somewhere it said that they had indoor area.

Back