The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

@Loz that's worth a new thread - Where Has Your Sock Monkey Been Seen - with the hope that some unusual places will be posted.
Reckon we could turn that into Sock Monkey Saturday?

Superb weekend, fantastic fun with great families. Even though few of us had ever met (poss just me and @Fish), but the way everyone just fell straight in, it was as though we'd all known each other for years.
It was so relaxing and so nice to have people with similar aged kids that could just run round safely together. No airs nor graces
@Pauly's kids got out on the dinghy's with my kids and it just seemed to be massive smiles all round.
Big thanks to @Loz Jnr for giving the kids a master class in Stand Up Paddleboarding.

Don't care where the next meet is, so long as there is water where the kids can go and have fun. Or something similar to keep them amused.

Great time folks.

Guess who doing his best teletubby impression?
Amazingly this did actually help him with his TV signal for the F1 GP.
IMG_0207.JPG

Just walked in the door getting ready for the grand van unloading.
We managed to turn up without several key items, no mains hookups leads, no pots and pans etc etc but everyone helped us out with bits.
Will post some photos later
Great weekend family loved it !
Let's get planning the next one !

Just walked in the door getting ready for the grand van unloading.
We managed to turn up without several key items, no mains hookups leads, no pots and pans etc etc but everyone helped us out with bits.
Will post some photos later
Great weekend family loved it !
Let's get planning the next one !
@Pauly from what I've seen so far that will be a very popular calling notice of in tent (pun intended). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, as @Pauly say, a few of us forgot loads, a few of us had everything in new boxes and the best thing.. everyone help unpack and put up..

I arrived with a van full of parts with the plan to have a couple of days with my boy and some van tinkering.. with the knowledge that there were people around that would help when/where needed... it turns out that said people just cracked on.. the boy made teas, coffees and restocked the beer fridge.. it was awesome..

Also in the van was a new unboxed Vango Galli, fridge, jerry cans, cadac (@Davenjo thanks) etc etc..

I spent the first few hours figuring out the vango, then getting hook up swiftly followed by wiring fridge and sink, with thd expert knowledge of @Loz and @BiTurbo

End result is as you can see with running water from the smev and cold beers in the fridge..

Went home with a little orange sock monkey from mrs @BiTurbo

More to follow.

20170526_211908.jpg

20170528_091226.jpg

20170528_093411.jpg

20170528_095011.jpg

20170528_192636.jpg

Back