The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Yes, that's the VRS in Race Blue. But enough about cars..... have you seen how white my T6 is?

@DaveyB and anyone else taking boats with them to Bala this weekend, you may be interested in this:- Bala Grand Prix to be held on 27th May

The sailing club is at the opposite end/opposite shore of the lake to where we will be camping and launching from (circa 3.5 miles away by boat - the 3 mile mark mentioned will be at our end of the lake but there is plenty of water there for everyone) - my group can't join in as our "kayaks" don't have a Portsmouth number (some of us will probably still follow the course just for a bit of fun though!).

Weather looking good this weekend...

Loz Jr. will be bringing his paddle board

I was going to bring my VCDS, however this past weekend I was doing someone's mirrors for them and he slammed his sliding door shut on my MacBook Pro and has cracked the screen... :mad::notworthy:

Last edited:

I was going to bring my VCDS, however this past weekend I was doing someone's mirrors for them and he slammed his sliding door shut on my MacBook Pro and has cracked the screen... :mad::notworthy:

Holy smoke.. thats a bad day at the office.
On another note: I didn't think VCDS was available on MacBook? everyday a school day.

On another note: I didn't think VCDS was available on MacBook? everyday a school day.
Runs on a virtual Windows 7 machine... I use vmware fusion that allows me to run the mac and 2 windows machines at the same time. pc in a window...

Ouch!! I think it is only available on Mac if you are running a windows boot partition??

Thanks guys..
If anyone is willing to do a few onsite VCDS mods then that would be great.

One sleep to go, the excitement is palpable. Spoke to Fish earlier and he'd spoke to the site owner the other day who detailed how she had turned away a hundred or so enquiries in the past 10 days as they are full.
Reckon it's going to be crammed.
Get there early and throw the towels on the sun loungers.

All pitched and thinking about going for a sail. Feels like the calm before the storm - fairly quiet on the site but it is going to be rammed by Saturday - no vacancies board goes out tomorrow!

Looks like we are not arriving until saturday morning, hoping someone can attempt to keep a spot for us somewhere near the gang

Ouch, hope he offered to pay for the damage

All pitched and thinking about going for a sail. Feels like the calm before the storm - fairly quiet on the site but it is going to be rammed by Saturday - no vacancies board goes out tomorrow!
Pictures?

Back