I will attend this meet

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hope too...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Correct but being a licenced car/cafè then some of us have discussed staying overnight have having a few beers after the meet(Feb) and display(July)..
Driving to C&M then back to a campsite.
Ah I see :thumbsup: me for one would like to stay over Friday but not sat night as my son is playing football Sunday morning

I’d rather the camping option. Maybe both nights. If the campsite is closed maybe drive to campsite after the meet the a couple of mini bus taxis to and from campsite.

I'll be there. Probably travelling up that morning as my van isn't set up for camping (yet) and a tent is far too cold this time of year!

@T6Paul I'll be joining M5 at Junction 23 so could meet you on the way past Bristol?

I'll be there. Probably travelling up that morning as my van isn't set up for camping (yet) and a tent is far too cold this time of year!

@T6Paul I'll be joining M5 at Junction 23 so could meet you on the way past Bristol?

Sounds a plan, either Almondsbury (near Aztec West) or Gloucester services (the nice one with the farm shop!) could work?

i'm tempted to come and have a ride out for the day , make it my first meet :thumbsup:
I too will be travelling from bristol way if you M5 north bound guys don't mind a newbie tagging along

Anyone going with unlimited vcds and wants to earn some beer tokens?

rear speaker fade, auto lock of doors at 5mph, dial sweep (if doable on a lowly startline) and anything else worth a tick in the box

rear speaker fade, auto lock of doors at 5mph, dial sweep (if doable on a lowly startline) and anything else worth a tick in the box

I wish you'd of mentioned that at my house. We could of done most of that and more with my Carista.

I can do that for you, as long as your van is MY2018 or under

Back