Sold 19" Load Rated Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I have a full set of Nexen N'Fera su1 tyres that are now surplus to requirements, and know a few people are running this same size if they need a set, or want them as spares.

The tyres are 104 rated 255/45/19
Two Of the tyres are pretty much brand new, and did about 100 miles before I put my winter tyres on, the other two have done about 3000 miles and have around 5.5mm left. The tyres have no repairs and no damage, and sat in my garage.
They are a fantastic tyre and well rated on the internet. They are currently just over £100 per tyre, but I will let all 4 go for £250 if anyone wants them.

As per all my adverts, if i'm near your area, I will bring them with me to any of my jobs. I'm driving from Leicester to Padstow at the weekend, and happy to meet someone that route, or Leicester to Scotland in a few weeks, plus South Wales in March, and Norfolk in the next couple of days, meaning most directions in the country are covered if it makes it easier for someone.

20190212_122720-COLLAGE.jpg

What width rims would you put these on? Does this mean you are selling your 19" rims?

What width rims would you put these on? Does this mean you are selling your 19" rims?

Dream on.

They fit my 9.5" with a very slight stretch, but will also for 9" 8.5" and 8" rims I think.

Maybe even 10" with a stretch look too.

It's the exact size I use on my staggered 9.5 and 9" steels. On both winter and summer tyres.

Dream on.

They fit my 9.5" with a very slight stretch, but will also for 9" 8.5" and 8" rims I think.

Maybe even 10" with a stretch look too.

It's the exact size I use on my staggered 9.5 and 9" steels. On both winter and summer tyres.

Hi mate,

Any pictures of how they sit in a 9.5j wheel please?

Tempted but want to see how they look if possible first, thanks

Perfect, just need to see if the 9.5 with your tyres will first the front of the bus, hopefully get a chance over the weekend to test out.

Do you venture over London often?

I passed North and South London this week. I'm around the M25 a fair amount, but depends exactly where in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back