Does anyone have any experience with these tyres? Are they road legal with the rolling circumference? I've hears lots of people go 255/40/19 but I want the extra comfort of the thicker tyre.

Thanks in advance

I know you have 45s and that what the thread was questioning :whistle:

I would of read that thread probably, but someone kept messaging me on WhatsApp.

Yes, @edchapman I run 255 45 19s and they are comfortable, 104 rated and my speedo is spot on with my Satnav. 40s in 19" are not available in the T32 ratings.

I would of read that thread probably, but someone kept messaging me on WhatsApp.

Yes, @edchapman I run 255 45 19s and they are comfortable, 104 rated and my speedo is spot on with my Satnav. 40s in 19" are not available in the T32 ratings.

Thanks for the reply. I was weighing up the steelies but thought better of it in the end. They look way better against dark paint than on silver vans imo.

Time has come to replace the front tyres on my t30 it’s a conversion so had a bit of extra weight, currently on 245/45/19 102 xl I’m guessing these are ok as they were on the alloys when I bought them.

what do i fit?

Falken fk510s in my opinion are excellent, A rated in the wet and 102y rated on 245/45/19s which I was previously running on my vw cantera alloys

Hi everyone,

I have a 2015 VW T6 Shuttle and have bought 19 Range rover wheels, which I have load rate checked and they are fine.

I have no idea which tyres to put on these wheels, does anyone have any ideas please? I have bought the bolt conversion kits, I just need some thoughts on which size tyres would be best for the 19 inch wheels.

FYI, I have 5 kids, which we use the vehicle for, so this is a consideration.

Thank you very much for anyt thoughts/ guidance.

best regards,

Wes

Back