18" Banded Amaroks - Finally Fitted

I was thinking about it though it's a commercial so go commercial
I agree but i was going to put these my old t5 before I got the t6 and thought that perhaps a darker grey or bronze would look good, and a bit different.

I was going to go bronze to be honest but decided on aluminium sparkle. you can't see it in the pics

@T6180 So how much was it in total for the Wheels & Tyres ... just need an idea of how much I need to save :eek::eek::eek: and did you have a choice of colour or is that extra?

Thanks
Ray

@T6180 Well I have the Suspension and Brakes to do first, then sound deadening the interior thats the next couple of weekend taken care of...... So hopefully by the time I've done this you will fed up with them :D Please keep me in mind if you ever do want to sell :thumbsup:

I've got 2 sets of steels and one set of Devonports.....1 set of steels is sold waiting delivery the other set are 17" t32 steels in ford focus st orange (don't ask).....I've got a set of 20s on order but not due till May/June time

@T6180 If you fall out of love with them and they are rated for T32 then let me know as I would be interested in a set for sure. Think they look awesome but I would be looking at getting them painted

Back