18" Banded Amaroks - Finally Fitted

@T6180 If you fall out of love with them and they are rated for T32 then let me know as I would be interested in a set for sure. Think they look awesome but I would be looking at getting them painted

Out of interest, what colour would you change them to?
I've had his other set of Banded 18s the same as in his pic, but they are going on my Black T6. (Not sure if they will be a permanent fixture or just a winter one, and won't know till I try his on mine) but like @T6180 I change and swap wheels around like the wind, in fact, thinking about it, he eggs me into changes as much as I try to egg him, hence the constant changes.

@Tourershine I have a white van so if it was staying just white then poss white wheels or orange but the boss wont go for orange :( If I get it half wrapped then they would be grey to match the wrap or white.

I do like them Chrome and have the centre cap white though

@Tourershine I have a white van so if it was staying just white then poss white wheels or orange but the boss wont go for orange :( If I get it half wrapped then they would be grey to match the wrap or white.

I do like them Chrome and have the centre cap white though

Thanks.
Always interesting to hear another perspective on T6 mods.
They do look really nice on @T6180 White van, and I've seen them on a BlackBerry, and Black T6, which also look amazing.
My only concern is I have side bars, Sportline splitter and several other mods that might make the wheels look a little out of place on mine.
Either way, I will have them anyway, but I will try his on mine with his tyres, so I can see what they look like. If I don't think they suit, I will simply put a proper set if winter tyres on them and use during the harsh UK winters.
It will be at that point I will have a tantrum, and storm off back to the drawing board.

@T6180 I really want your Banded 18's if you get fed up with them....are these stanard rims or have they been banded? ...And how much would you take to let them go?

There's a set of banded 16s on eBay at the moment that might go cheap because they need repainting and tyres, but depends if you want 16s and if you have a T6 that will fit 16s

@T6180 I really want your Banded 18's if you get fed up with them....are these stanard rims or have they been banded? ...And how much would you take to let them go?

As for the banded you'll have to join the queue I'm afraid I've had at least 5 offers already for them. the orange ones are standard 7.5x17s. I'd let them go for £300 as they have marks on them

@T6180 I'm probably going to get a set of standard Amarok 18's if I can find anywhere that has any... run them for a while and then get them banded when I have more funds..:cry::cry: . Thanks Ray

@Tourershine @T6180 Thanks both for the heads up, I will check out ebay and Duchy's.....someone else has suggested S+S which I've not heard of.

My problem is funding and which job to do first.... I have the B6 dampers & H&R Springs as well as Discs and Pads which arrived today.... I know as soon as I have fitted these I'm gona want a new set of wheels :D:D...this was supposed to be a done over a couple of months but have blown the budget already......it seems I'm too impatient :whistle::whistle:

@T6180 Your van looks great. I'm also running the 18" Amarok Steels.
Just one question, where did you get the chrome strip on the lower front grill?

Back