Sold 18” Steel Amaroks ! £600

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello! Selling my friends amaroks on behalf of him - cost him £750 last summer, hes looking for £600 ono

Plenty of tread left, as you can see from the picture of the front tyre.. Any question just message me and i can give you his number. He did come with me to the forum meet in the summer too, even if he was in his t5 :rolleyes:

Definitely ready for Duchy to do his magic…

B21E50B9-B5BB-4718-A38A-AECE94C604F8.jpeg
AE3DCC33-FD91-4EFE-88A9-F8EDFC0FEEF4.jpeg
A1DFD4DE-9DB2-4754-8E83-540B3E355AEE.jpeg

BASED IN LINCOLNSHIRE - im sure he’s happy to travel an hour or so to a motorway to meet.

i thought you could buy wheels from them, so you actually need to send wheels to them?

You can do either. If you have your own wheels that you want banding, you can send them down to him, or you can just tell him what you want and he’ll supply.
i quite like my original shuttle 17" wheels, saw them banded and look great, everyone is saying go 18 banded amorok with solows, geting solows fitted this week.

i quite like my original shuttle 17" wheels, saw them banded and look great, everyone is saying go 18 banded amorok with solows, geting solows fitted this week.
I’m a massive fan of the 17” GP (banded) steels…. I’m sure for a set supplied, banded and powder coated by Jamie are around £650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back