Not open for further replies.

VioletVW

VIP Member
T6 Guru
4 17" steel wheels for sale and
One wheel left...

£40 delivered.

I'm in Neath, South Wales.

Not really sure how much they are worth so I'll start with £50?

PXL_20220822_131517854.MP.jpgPXL_20220822_131525993.jpgPXL_20220822_131530719.jpgPXL_20220822_131536809.jpgPXL_20220822_131538912.jpg

PXL_20220822_131528172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of posting?

I’m after just one but would happily pay for all 4 + postage/courier too, if possible?

Bag mine up and send it via post office let me know the costs and I’ll send money

I’m after a single for a spare wheel, so if either of you two do buy the lot, or @VioletVW if you’re left with two, then I’ll buy one

I'm hoping to pick up some boxes later but I'm away this weekend so won't be able to send them until next week.

As 3 of you want a wheel each, I'm happy to send one to each of you?

Paisley freight will charge £17.99 per wheel. I've no idea about the post office, whether it would be more or less and whether you can send wheels.

Would you be happy with £38 each posted, if I use Paisley?

Yes happy with that my mobile number is above contact me when you need payment & I’ll sort it
Time frame is fine as I’m away my self

Cheers

I'm hoping to pick up some boxes later but I'm away this weekend so won't be able to send them until next week.

Paisley freight will charge £17.99 per wheel. I've no idea about the post office, whether it would be more or less and whether you can send wheels.

I’m happy with that. Just send over your payment details and ill send you some money and particulars

PM received and money sent

Ads / Andy G -

What size tyre are you going to go for? I have no clue but I'm gonna ring round a few local part-worn outfits if you guys can help me out? Thanks.

Shame your not closer as I have two tyres for these 17” rims in my shed with about 5mm of tread on them. FOC too

Shame your not closer as I have two tyres for these 17” rims in my shed with about 5mm of tread on them. FOC too
I’m only across the river so will take you up on your offer and grab one off you please mate.
I’m happy to mail the other to either @Andy g or @Mixersmate, or if he’s happy to relay it, drop it in to @Dellmassive to take it to a meet that either of you is going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back