Sold 17" Devonports with tyre, 70 miles only

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinoman

VIP Member
T6 Pro
As title, drove home from the dealer and fitted my replacement Sportline alloys so for sale the original Devonports with centre trims. £600 collected or happy to arrange delivery at cost.

@rhinoman, please clarify if this is a full set of four wheels and tyres if you want to sell them quickly :whistle:. At £600.00 they are priced to sell well - "a bargain my son". :thumbsup:. It might also help if you confirm if from a T32 for load rating.

Too high, even on eBay they do not sell that well and mine only had delivery miles on, you could still see the coloured stripes around the tyres

Hi,
I have interest to take it. Please give me a picture, and share the picking up address because I have to check how much it will cost me to deliver it to my place.
So please reserve it for me up to Monday.

Hi,
I have interest to take it. Please give me a picture, and share the picking up address because I have to check how much it will cost me to deliver it to my place.
So please reserve it for me up to Monday.

Pic here before I took them off. I'll pm you my address.
full.jpg

That actually look pretty good on a lowered can and £600.00 seems like a good price to me. Once yours have gone, I might even put mine up for sale.

That actually look pretty good on a lowered can and £600.00 seems like a good price to me. Once yours have gone, I might even put mine up for sale.

I agree, had I not already bought the 18's I might not of bothered, the lowering is what counts and with coilovers the ride is still good.

Hi,

I have problem with transport to 1504, Sofia, Bulgaria. If there is 100 Euro way to order transport from GB to BG it will be fine.

Ones I found normal courier to order him taking of rims, I will let you know. In that time if you find client, I am OK.

Best regards

I now have these little chaps sat in my yard delivered via Shipley for £62, a 200 mile(ish) journey. All sorted very quickly, what a good forum, and good bunch of chaps and chapess we all are.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now, where is that powder coating colour chart???????

Last edited:
I now have these little chaps sat in my yard delivered via Shipley for £62, a 200 mile(ish) journey. All sorted very quickly, what a good forum, and good bunch of chaps and chapess we all are.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now, where is that powder coating colour chart???????
You could of used paisley freight 4x 17" alloys and tyres £32.99 all inc

I have used them a few with no issues but you can't rely on their delivery dates, next day delivery on wheels can sometimes be 1 2 or 3 days with no update/expected delivery etc

Paisley are not an actual courier company more of a broker/ go between each time I have used them it's been APC that turned up to collect items

I have used them a few with no issues but you can't rely on their delivery dates, next day delivery on wheels can sometimes be 1 2 or 3 days with no update/expected delivery etc

Paisley are not an actual courier company more of a broker/ go between each time I have used them it's been APC that turned up to collect items
So if they are broker (Like Shipley), do you get a bespoke job price from the bidders, as opposed to a listed countrywide schedule of rates, like a national courier??. Has your price always been around the £30ish mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back