Sold 17" Devonports £350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people, these could be a nice set for the not to distant winter tyre debate which will be along in a few months
eBay will be there future otherwise :(

Ok.
That's pretty far for me , I'm near Glasgow....but, would you consider courier?.....or....my mates dad lives in Rugely, would you drop them off at his house?
Thanks

Last edited:
If you want to organise a courier I'm fine with that but wouldn't want to make a trip to Rugely if I'm not working that way. I do work all over to be honest if I'm anywhere near those two places in the near future I will let you know

If you want to organise a courier I'm fine with that but wouldn't want to make a trip to Rugely if I'm not working that way. I do work all over to be honest if I'm anywhere near those two places in the near future I will let you know
Ok thanks

if you can take out the tires and send only wheels on my account by TNT I will be fine and will pay you to you bank account.
Check if TNT can use my 701944 account number. you can send it for free than.
Katerin Hadzhidimitrov

No probs I just need them for winter tyres. Off skiing in October.

New homemade shed DIY King :).

My van is currently getting converted I get it back on the 20th then off to brands Hatch. But I have a mini clubman and can pop across anytime. Let me know where to pay the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back