Sold 17” Cascavel Alloy Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack.curtin

Jack c
VIP Member
Hi newbie here, I’m taking delivery of a new Kombi edition in grey in the next week or so, I’ve purchased a set of 19” alloy wheels to be fitted straight away so will be selling the 17” Cascavel alloy wheels im looking for £750 ono

upload_2019-5-15_21-47-40.pngupload_2019-5-15_21-47-40.png

Hi newbie here, I’m taking delivery of a new Kombi edition in grey in the next week or so, I’ve purchased a set of 19” alloy wheels to be fitted straight away so will be selling the 17” Cascavel alloy wheels im looking for £750 ono

View attachment 43490View attachment 43490
Hello and welcome to the site . I am looking to change my tyres so it’s a good time but I like these. Can you tell me the tyre size are they 235 or 215 I suspect it’s 235 but just need to confirm. Cheers

Hello and welcome to the site . I am looking to change my tyres so it’s a good time but I like these. Can you tell me the tyre size are they 235 or 215 I suspect it’s 235 but just need to confirm. Cheers

Hi, I’m not sure what tyres they are factory fitted with as I haven’t had the van delivered yet. I've had a look online but can’t seem to find anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back