Not open for further replies.

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi there guy's
I have these
Bridgestone duvaris from a new t6.1
there load rated for all vans including the t32.

looking for £200 for them .
there over £100 each in this size and have decent reviews too.
They are 205/65/16c and are 16 inch steel wheels.and 107/109 rated.they come with centre caps too. Cash on collection either bellshill or Renfrewshire .thanks for looking oh and it's for a set of 4 .

IMG_20201017_115152_5.jpg

IMG_20201017_115259_0.jpg

IMG_20201017_115253_2.jpg

IMG_20201017_115325_0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

I'm just about as far as is possible from you in the UK as it's possible to get, sunny :slow rofl: Cornwall.
Don't suppose you can offer to put them on a pallet?

Edit: If they'll fit my T30 T5.1

Brian

Hi there Brian I don't be mind at all let me have a look in the morning for you. And yeah they came off a brand new van .who are you getting to pick them up. ??

Have used the likes of National pallets or Pallet-ex in past. Would it matter which one? I don't think it could be timed as they charge a fortune for that so would any time on a particular day be OK?

So the T6.1 wheels definitely fit the T5?

Something that has only just occurred to me as I type is my spare wheel. Even though the van is a Highline I'm assuming the spare will be steel.

Morning Brian I have another set on one of our other shuttles.and that's a 58 plate. And k have a set of amarok steel's on one of the others. It's 5x120 pattern. I believe that all vw transporter steel wheels fit. If in any doubt please ask a few of the guy's on here. There very helpful.

And yeah I think your spare will be definitely be a steel. Not unless you asked vw for a different size.

Morning,

Sorry mate, we :sick: erm thought about this this morning, and apparently don’t need any further expense on the van for the moment :whistle: Will get back to you if the situation changes can be changed!

Brian

Yeah no problems with that at all. I can get them anytime also getting 17s the week after next. But just give me a shout if you need a set.

Hi mate yeah suppose to be getting new vans with 17s but these will be getting changed to 20s .so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back