affetron

VIP Member
I have a T6 with the factory fit aux. battery.

Have asked the dealer whether the dash top and dash front 12v sockets are connected to the main battery or the aux, but they can't tell me.

Does anyone know which battery the 12v sockets are connected to?

Want to run a cool box this weekend and will be sod's law if I end up with a flat main battery and a full aux!

I have a T6 with the factory fit aux. battery.

Have asked the dealer whether the dash top and dash front 12v sockets are connected to the main battery or the aux, but they can't tell me.

Doesn't anyone know which battery the 12v sockets are connected to?

Want to run a cool box this weekend and will be sod's law if I end up with a flat main battery and a full aux!
12v Power Socket on top of the dash is connected to the factory installed aux. battery. The fuse for that is under the seat.

The 12v socket in the lower dash by the gearstick is connected to the main battery.

So am I right in saying that, if you have the provision for an aux battery but no battery installed, the cables are connected underneath the passenger seat so that the top dash socket is powered by the aux battery (via the big E-box fuse)?

@mmi, yay, life saver!
Thanks mate, I will be able to cool beer safe in the knowledge that the van will start. Obviously after I've sobered up :)

Back