I would make sure they actually have the load rating. Previously these were only rated at 735kg although there were discussions of having them retested.
Could be my next set of wheels if the rating is there.

Thanks for the reply. Messaged the guy and he said load rate is 880 so should be OK. The only problem i have, is the back alloy to wide @ 10.5?

I am sure people have run with 10.5 rears especially with the offset it is showing. May depend how low you have gone

Just make sure you check the wheels are truly rated at 880kg. There should be a stamp or similar on the back of the wheel.
As you have a t32 the correct wheel loading check will be part of your mot amongst other considerations

I ran 8.5" ET45 and they did need to come out towards the arch slightly, but by slightly I mean another 15mm or so, to make them sit level with the arch. So your fronts will be about perfect as an ET35

A 10.5" ET35 will have over 35mm poke than my old set-up. These might either poke out too far, or catch the arch, depending on how low you are.
I know people run 10.5" rears, and i've even seen people run 10" fronts with a pretty extreme offset, but 10" rears are my maximum choice, and that's what I run now.
A lot of what you are doing will depend on your suspension drop, if you have one.

Last edited:
I run 10j all round with a 15mm spacer to the rear, which makes the wheel sit flush with the arch. 10.5j will be no problem on the rear.

Thanks dubhead.
Are your 10s 20" rims? Cause at the moment I'm running 9.5 on the front thinner tyres cause every time I turned kept on rubbing the inner wheel arch. Plus hard to get load rated tyres on 40s.

Wheel size and offset will be fine, just work out what tyres you are going to run?

Not sure on the weight rating?

Thanks BognorMotors. Because it's a t32 kombi i think the tyres need to be 103 xl +. The only thing is there's nothing heavy in the back, so can I get away with running 97 xl tyres?

No! You won’t be insured and it’s dangerous.

size wise ideally is a 265/40 but that to narrow for a 10.5

I take @ 850 is not enough? I thought the way that load rate worked was 850 x 4 is 3400, 200kg over. Is that correct.

Needs to be 860kg; the weight rating isn't the same across both axles. The screen grab I posted above is from the Inovit website

Looks like they might be an option for a t30. Possible chrimbo present for the van.

Back