- 03303 Fault Code?

UNiCAD

Can anyone help me with this, a routine check with Carista has thrown up the following fault:

03303 Locked Position Rear Left, however all appears to be okay with the door locking?

My van is a 2018 Highline, any help gratefully received.

It's just a switch position error code.

Clear the codes and carry on....

If the code keeps returning you may need to lock at the lock assembly.

Thanks for that, I did clear it a couple of times but it comes back?
Any thoughts, silicone spray?

I had the same code and have now had the door control module replaced under warranty. It’s now back in at the dealer as the power latching has failed and the door won’t close properly.

Its a tailgate Highline 2018, would imagine its the side sliding door (I have the soft close) but all appears to looks and work fine?

Its a tailgate Highline 2018, would imagine its the side sliding door (I have the soft close) but all appears to looks and work fine?
it may effect the alarm system if it cant see the door open/closed signal - keep an eye on the MFD and see if it displays all the doors open/close properly.

Recently picked up a 2016 T6 Caravelle Executive, now I really am a calm loving person but I'm getting pi#$ed off with this van. 2nd time it's been in for the sliding door and it's doing it again but worse. So it had the pinch strip replaced, came back not working. I looked on Google and found issues of water in the control module, we had that so took it apart, dried it and cleaned it, worked better. Went in to the dealer and they changed the control module under warranty along with some wiring harness. Got it back yesterday and it's playing up again. I've got OBDeleven and it brings up code 03303. Any ideas guys, lost faith in the dealer now.

What's it not doing?

My drivers side one will sometimes not unlock when it's cold. It takes a couple of lock/unlock cycles with either the remote or drivers door switch. Or reach round the B pillar and pull in internal handle. Once unlocked, it's fine for the rest of the day.

The dealers did something with it at its last service, but it didn't fix the problem. I'd forgotten all about it, but it did it again on a cold morning last week. It's in for service again in a couple of weeks, so I will probably mention it again.

I've got this code randomly, side door was open and it was raining so wondered if it was some water on the closing mechanism but dried it off and it seems fine. I can't seem to clear the code in carista though and every time I drive off the central locking is going mad locking and unlocking. Any ideas?

Back