00975 but I haven't got one!

DuncanB

VIP Member
Happy New Year :waving:

I've been messing with my new Carista OBD reader (as recommended by this very forum :thumbsup:) and I have a fault code! "00975 - Heated Rear Window (Z1)" but I don't have a rear window in my T6 :oops: I do however have a rear heated window button, which in the interest of scientific research has been pressed and it illuminates. I've tried resetting the fault but it fails each time. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Duncan

Happy New Year :waving:

I've been messing with my new Carista OBD reader (as recommended by this very forum :thumbsup:) and I have a fault code! "00975 - Heated Rear Window (Z1)" but I don't have a rear window in my T6 :oops: I do however have a rear heated window button, which in the interest of scientific research has been pressed and it illuminates. I've tried resetting the fault but it fails each time. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Duncan
I’d hazard a guess at the fault remaining, purely because the heater control unit thinks there should be a HRS, whereas the connection via the BCM isn’t being made.
Have you had a new tailgate / barn doors fitted without glass / windows replaced, or had the heater control unit replaced?

HNY and welcome to the forum

Reactions: mmi
I’d hazard a guess at the fault remaining, purely because the heater control unit thinks there should be a HRS, whereas the connection via the BCM isn’t being made.
Have you had a new tailgate / barn doors fitted without glass / windows replaced, or had the heater control unit replaced?

HNY and welcome to the forum
Thanks for the reply and warm welcome.

She's a 2018 with tailgate, which was factory fitted. I'm not concerned with the fault but it would be nice if I could make it go away.

Cheers,

Duncan

Could "uninstall" the rear windows heater - OBDeleven > Control Units > 09-Central Electrics > Long Coding > Byte 15, Bit 7 (untick)

Back