“Grand Crafter” post lockdown trip

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
Finally managed to get away, just for three nights, following the coast from Herne bay, along to Ramsage, Folkestone and Dover.
some beautiful stop offs at this very overlooked part of the world.

My other half feels really comfortable just overnighting at the side of the road in a quiet spot with the Crafter, where as with our old van she always felt that in the T6 the pop top being up for an overnight stop gave the game away, drawing attention to ourselves.

A beautiful sunset at Herne Bay
BD735D9C-690A-4627-9CF9-5475E490D9F8.jpeg

A slow cup of tea at St Margaret’s bay
94BBFA20-5AA5-4075-99C6-3D467651A3A9.jpeg

And another at Capel Le Ferne
B3F0ED5A-E45F-47A3-BF2C-095EB63E097C.jpeg

And an amble along Sampfire Hoe, nature reserve.
CF20BD97-8177-4F4A-B553-2300010466AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look so much better in two-tone. A mate of mine bought a Grand California 680 in Indium Grey at the same time as I got my LWB conversion in the same colour (for about the same cost!) and his just looks monolithically dull and grey. It blots out the sun, and makes myT6 look tiny by comparison. That white over grey just transforms the way it looks.

Those look so much better in two-tone. A mate of mine bought a Grand California 680 in Indium Grey at the same time as I got my LWB conversion in the same colour (for about the same cost!) and his just looks monolithically dull and grey. It blots out the sun, and makes myT6 look tiny by comparison. That white over grey just transforms the way it looks.

Thank you
I originally wanted a black Crafter, as I loved my black T6.
But when this plain white demo came up with a rare super high roof I didn’t agonise for too long, but knew I’d need to bling it up a bit.

Nice innit :cool:

Last edited:
Back