£99.00 Bed That Fits A Swb Kombi Perfectly

What mattress toppers are people using oaths bed as its smaller than a standard double size. ?

We use the ikea ones, there is a wide choice, and they are brilliant, last for years.

Would you think it possible to adapt the bed to fit over the triple Kombi bench, either when folded flat or tipped up?

Would you think it possible to adapt the bed to fit over the triple Kombi bench, either when folded flat or tipped up?

maybe if you was to raise the floor behind the bench ... so when it opens it opens onto the folded bench... then again, the feet would get in the way... you may either fold the bench forwards, and get away with it (dont think you would) or change the bed so when its folded out, there is no feet under it and it simply rests on the bench

Reckon you’re onto something though.... boxed section raised between wheelarches carpeted. Space underneath for storage and then a fold out bed with 5 seats

Reckon you’re onto something though.... boxed section raised between wheelarches carpeted. Space underneath for storage and then a fold out bed with 5 seats

I think this is what I'm going to try for. The boxed sections on either side could also be useful storage and also combine as a kids seat/worktop

Made the trip today to my local German IKEA and bit the bullet and purchased one, can’t be bad for £75 after the tax is removed.......

Mine is carpeted but still has the lashing points exposed. Simple 25mm wide ratchet strap over the bed frame but under the mattress for me.

Mine didnt move without being held down but while not in use i put stuff onto the bed with a piece of wood under it to act as a shelf. I was a bit worried the extra weight and momentum may cause the bed to move under braking. Mind you it could only move forward about 6 inches anyway.

Aint these beds brilliant !!

Bought and now fitted. Although I will give a bit of advice to anyone buying this bed. Do not try an build this in the van. Makes it 100x more complicated. :D Doh.

Back