£100k T6?

Based on a Kombi, best hope the windows don’t leak!

Also I wonder if adblue is readily available in Africa.

Should've added AT tyres and more ground clearance . . . didn't see any extra diesel & water tanks either . . .

If you had 100k to spend on a vehicle designed for a single purpose, 1. You have too much money, 2. Your wealth exceeds your common sense, and 3. Why base it on a T6, when something a little larger could mean you don’t have to swap and change the purpose of your interior.
Only my thoughts anyway.

Way overpriced, though it's possible to spec a Cali to £80k+ so another drop in the pound to euro rate could push it nearer to that.

:rofl:And so they did, didn’t notice that to start with. Couldn’t focus on much other than “how much!”

To be fair, comparing it with the recent Hinkley Camper WRX advert on eBay for their camper, it's actually a bargain.

Listen I love my t6 too bits! By far the best motor I’ve had but there just a van and are well over priced and I’m pretty sure there’s will drive the same as mine and more then likely feel the same as mine! crazy money crazy people!

Maybe Jeff & Nicki could join the forum and post up there road trip across Africa.... with there 70 litre fuel tank!
And their fuel won’t last that long when they are using it for cooking as well......:eek:
But then if you have 100k kicking around you probably aren’t too worried about the price of fuel or towing a petrol station around behind you.

Back