RnR bed - sheared nut from somewhere.

CamperBadger

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a Rock N Roll bed (CamperKing did the conversion but I don't know who made the bed).

I have just found a nut on the floor of my van - and it appears to have sheered off from a joint in the rock n roll bed.

Bed still works normally - but I am aware that this is now a risk if I have an accident etc.

Looking for a replacement. Presumably an M10. Does anyone know who makes the rock n rolls for Camperking?

I have a Rock N Roll bed (CamperKing did the conversion but I don't know who made the bed).

I have just found a nut on the floor of my van - and it appears to have sheered off from a joint in the rock n roll bed.

Bed still works normally - but I am aware that this is now a risk if I have an accident etc.

Looking for a replacement. Presumably an M10. Does anyone know who makes the rock n rolls for Camperking?

Nut or bolt? If it's a bolt you'll still have to extract the remains of the old one before replacing it.
Are you local to the company that carried out the conversion?

Did you get anywhere with this as I’ve a Camperking bed which isn’t gas or cable lifting. I’ve told the seller to get it fixed before I pay final monies, but did contact CK to receive no answer whatsoever

Back